Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Peanut Butter

I regret to inform you, my very few readers, that after crunchy deliberation, I am no longer an adherent of evolution.

I have discovered a most amazing truth I just had to spread around...

Peanut butter disproves evolution

Before you roast me, understand that it took me a while to believe it, and I even conducted my own survey. I went to three different grocery stores and opened several jars of peanut butter. At the last two stores I didn't pay for them because I ran out of money at the first one - talk about a sticky situation!. For all of my trouble, I did not find any new life.

So, in one smooth swoop, I have become a creationist. I don't see any other way that life could have come into being; we know it certainly did not evolve.

This may come as a disappointment to some, but knowing that some ethereal being - that formerly was merely sandwiched between my ears - cared so much about me that he would bother to design and make me as I am, rather than have me emerge out of peanut butter, is unbelievably emotionally-satisfying.

Seriously, anyone who believes in evolution is downright nutty.

1 Comments:

Blogger Delta said...

Watching it, it's very hard to remind myself that this isn't some skit on a comedy show, but that this is actually something that qualifies in our society as a respectable argument. But the people who put this shit out don't care if it's ridiculous, they know that the brainwashed morons will eat it up anyway.

10 May, 2007 17:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home